At Asset Deals, we look for lateral thinkers who can add value to our business and processes; have excellent work ethics, and are driven to take our organization and their own careers to new heights.
We consider all three elements to be equally important for the mutual growth and success of the company and the individual. We create this mutuality of interest, not just with salary compensations that match the best in the industry, but also with rigorous training, counseling, and creation of opportunities to sharpen and polish skills.
You can directly reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9811596454 for current openings.
- Telesales Executive
Experience: 1-3 years
- Contact potential or existing customers
- Product knowledge
- Understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Senior Sales Executive
Experience: 2-4 years
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual representatives and for the team as a whole.
- Business Development Manager/Senior Sales Manager
Experience: 2-5 years
- Direct Sales
- Assisting client with the property requirements
- Revenue generation
- Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets & driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals & managing the frontline sales team to achieve them.
- Conceptualizing & effectuating marketing & sales promotion activities like publicity campaigns etc for enhancing awareness & visibility as a part of market development effort
- Ensuring maintenance of excellent relations with clients & service delivery to generate avenues for additional business and retaining customers for future.
- Monitoring the speedy resolution of client queries & grievances to maximize satisfaction levels
- Business Development Executive
Experience: 2-5 years
1)Direct Customer Handling /In-House Sales.
2) Prepare & customize sales presentation for each prospective customer and E-mailers, if required.
3) Organize site visits for prospective customers and their families, and solving their concerned query.
4) Negotiate with the customer for price, payment terms and customization within the company’s guideline.
5) Draw a plan of action to achieve monthly sales targets
6) Manage Sales pipeline of the allocated properties.
7) Assist & helps in channel sales and providing them suitable platform to achieve defined targets.
8) Conducting Training sessions for new product launch with channel partners & associates.
9) Assist the execution process of sales campaign designed by marketing team.
10) Participating in Exhibitions, Property Events& Feast held periodical for branding and sales promotions.
11) Handle and service the customer end to end booking to closure
12) Emphasis on converting enquiries into direct sale.
13) Accountability for increasing sales and support.